Even if you’re having adventurous sex all over the place, bedrooms are still where the magic happens the majority of the time. Does yours have a let’s-get-it-on vibe? Here’s how to use feng shui–the ancient Chinese art of creating spaces that foster harmony, health, and good fortune—to turn a drab bedroom into a sexy slumber party for two.
- Clear it out. Clutter is a mood killer. Try to keep your bedroom as clean as possible, so you can easily use every surface for your pleasure.
- Decorate to captivate. Scrap the cutesy kitten posters and surround yourself with grown up images that are sensual or ones that make you feel passionate.
- Put color to work. Red, pink, peach, and white are believed to open your heart. Go for colors that add warmth; they can enhance sexual energy. If you can’t paint your walls, try painting your headboard. Even colored candles will do.
- Select furnishings that feel good. A comfy, delicious bed. Silky sheets. Soft pillows. Try to surround yourself with things that are delightful to touch. This can encourage touching of other things, if you know what we mean.
- Prepare your peach blossom. Want to get a bit more serious about activating the sexual energy in your room? This Hollywood Feng Shui Master offers some advanced techniques that may help you find love and have better sex.
They say this stuff can be pretty potent, so don’t forget: Once you sexify your love nest, please make sure your birth control can handle it.
P.S. Ready to make 2013 the year you upgrade to the most awesome, effective method out there? Go for it.